❤ THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS ❤
(Source: hopes-dreams-everything, via igottafindmywayout)
(Source: livintoinspire, via searching--for--a--purpose)
Psych-Quotes: Signs That You’re Too Needy In Your Relationship
Do you try to act casual in your relationship but end up with the feeling that you might be too needy? Being needy can make your partner feel smothered and can send them running in the opposite direction. Here’s 10 ways to tell if you’re too needy, before it’s too late:
1. You need to see them every day. And if you can’t, you feel stressed out. You might worry that they’ve forgotten about you or are doing something more exciting and feel anxious unless you see them. You might be verging on being too needy if you can’t take a day apart.
2. You call them to check in before doing anything. Communicating and checking in with each other is great, but if you call them to check in before you do any little thing, you might be overdoing it. If you both do it then it’s probably fine – and that’s just the communication style that you both have. But if you’re the one constantly calling and checking in, way more than they do, you may be too needy for them to handle.
3. You don’t like to make plans if they aren’t invited. Or if you get invited somewhere you only say yes if they’re busy that night. If you base your social calendar depending on what your partner is or isn’t doing, you’re acting way too needy. It’s ok to make plans on your own without your partner, or missing a night together because you’re out with your friends. But if that idea scares you, then you need to work on being more independent and less needy.
Neurolove.me: Tips for Improving Your Memory
1. Try and give your work your full and undivided attention. Don’t multitask or flip between activities when it is important to retain what you are learning.
2. Study over a number of equally spaced sessions instead of cramming the week before exams. That allows…
Love quotes? you will love this blog
Love Disney quotes? This blog is just for you!
(Source: groundedonthedaily, via smile-youre-amazing)
(Source: cherrybam, via i-nna)
The Goddess of Spring - 1934
Just let go. And have faith. God will catch you
(Source: iwannathrive, via yourfriend-jesus)
(Source: abigail14101, via adaylivingasme)
» Tumblr Ask
You have visited